How fun - I'm so glad you got to go on this road trip with Daniel and see Amy and Mike. I didn't know Amy worked at the temple, cool. I'd love to read your itinerary of what were your favorite parts.
What a fun trip, I'm glad you were able to go, and I hope you had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are fun to see. Oh, and there is a way that you can have more posts on a page, I'll have to help you when we come out next.
I agree with my sisters, what a great thing, to be able top spend some time with Amy and Mike and Daniel. I know that they appreciate the visits, I know that we did when we lived in california.
Retired from business (Jack's RV Sales) in Tremonton June, 2006. Health issues (Stroke, heart surgery) make me FEEL retired. It is amazing how you kids left home and got your lives going so fast. Good kids. A lot of brilliance in this family. All are an improvement on the original stock. I am the chairman of our class of '59 reunion this year (for the second time). I also had the 20th anniversary. This is our 50th. All suggestions will be gratefully appreciated!!
3 comments:
How fun - I'm so glad you got to go on this road trip with Daniel and see Amy and Mike. I didn't know Amy worked at the temple, cool. I'd love to read your itinerary of what were your favorite parts.
What a fun trip, I'm glad you were able to go, and I hope you had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are fun to see. Oh, and there is a way that you can have more posts on a page, I'll have to help you when we come out next.
I agree with my sisters, what a great thing, to be able top spend some time with Amy and Mike and Daniel. I know that they appreciate the visits, I know that we did when we lived in california.
Post a Comment