Padre Island Beach, Texas and Gulf of Mexico. Weather was comfortable at about 76 degrees, Jan. 21st. Ever one of these was built since I was here in 1956
That would be odd to go there and have it look completely different than you remembered. Was the island entirely without any big buildings before? If so, I wish it was the way you remember it ;-)
Retired from business (Jack's RV Sales) in Tremonton June, 2006. Health issues (Stroke, heart surgery) make me FEEL retired. It is amazing how you kids left home and got your lives going so fast. Good kids. A lot of brilliance in this family. All are an improvement on the original stock. I am the chairman of our class of '59 reunion this year (for the second time). I also had the 20th anniversary. This is our 50th. All suggestions will be gratefully appreciated!!
1 comment:
That would be odd to go there and have it look completely different than you remembered. Was the island entirely without any big buildings before? If so, I wish it was the way you remember it ;-)
Post a Comment